- Made with premium full-grain and nubuck leathers from an Leather Working Group silver-rated sustainable tannery for comfort and durability
- Includes a 70% polyester and 30% rayon felt collar for lightweight comfort and durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft insulation provides essential protection against the cold
- The seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps your feet dry no matter the weather
- The 50% recycled PET mesh lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally friendly
- The OrthoLite® footbed provides all-day cushioning and support
- The Lug outsole made from 34% recycled rubber is designed for traction on any surface and great durability
- The exclusive OrthoLite PU footbed made from 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
Write Your own review
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99
CLICK & COLLECT
SAME DAY AUSTRALIAN IN-STORE PICKUP
30 DAY RETURNS ONLINE & IN-STORE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
A straight up game changer, Afterpay gives you flexible payment options when you shop with Timberland. Rather than having to fork out all the cash at once, when you purchase through Afterpay, you can pay the cost of your items over four easy to manage repayments.
Designed to suit you and your schedule best, payments are set up as fortnightly equal instalments, tailored to the best day for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks.
Your order will be shipped immediately
No interest or added fees
Spend up to $800*
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
• A debit card or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in Australia
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Fully integrated with Timberland, using Afterpay is super easy. Just choose your usual awesome stuff, and select Afterpay as your method when you get to checkout.
If you don’t have an account, signing up is easy. Once you’re done, you’re set for next time. Afterpay can be used by Vans customers for purchases up to $800. Product pages will display the break down of payments for each individual product and totals will be calculated at checkout
*Click Here for Terms & Conditions