- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, moulded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibres
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Write Your own review
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99
CLICK & COLLECT
SAME DAY AUSTRALIAN IN-STORE PICKUP
30 DAY RETURNS ONLINE & IN-STORE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
A straight up game changer, Afterpay gives you flexible payment options when you shop with Timberland. Rather than having to fork out all the cash at once, when you purchase through Afterpay, you can pay the cost of your items over four easy to manage repayments.
Designed to suit you and your schedule best, payments are set up as fortnightly equal instalments, tailored to the best day for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks.
Your order will be shipped immediately
No interest or added fees
Spend up to $800*
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
• A debit card or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in Australia
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Fully integrated with Timberland, using Afterpay is super easy. Just choose your usual awesome stuff, and select Afterpay as your method when you get to checkout.
If you don’t have an account, signing up is easy. Once you’re done, you’re set for next time. Afterpay can be used by Vans customers for purchases up to $800. Product pages will display the break down of payments for each individual product and totals will be calculated at checkout
*Click Here for Terms & Conditions