Refunds & Returns
Things not quite right? All good! We know that sometimes an item may not fit or be right.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) in-store or online within 30 days of the order receipt and we will be happy to provide you with an exchange, store credit or refund depending on your payment method and if you meet the below return conditions.
|Credit Card Purchases||PayPal Purchases||Afterpay Purchases||Gift Card Purchases|
|I want to Return Online||Refund available||Refund available||Refund available||Non-refundable|
|I want to Return Instore||Exchange, store credit or refund available||No Refunds available only an exchange of size||
No Exchanges available only Refunds
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM:
You can return any item to us in-store, just be sure to meet the conditions above and bring your proof of purchase. Find your nearest store here. To return to our online store:
- Ensure you meet our 3 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Log into My Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form here.
- Select your preferred returns method; Courier Pickup or Australia Post Drop Off.
- Complete and submit the form online.
- Print the provided shipping label and attach to package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
- Items are in their original condition and original shoe box or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked)
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect original packaging
- Drop the parcel off or have it picked up - depending which method you choose.
- *Please note We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfillment centre. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Returns will be accepted when:
- Items were purchased in the last 30 days
- Proof of purchase is provided
- Items are unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- Items are in their original condition and their original packaging or shoe box (please note the box must be unmarked / undamaged also)
Refunds will be processed via your original payment method;
- Credit card refunds will be visible within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution
- PayPal refunds will be processed in your PayPal account 1-2 business days after we receive your returned item
- Afterpay refunds will be processed in your Afterpay account 1-2 business days after we receive your returned item
- Online refunds will be processed once a return has been received at our warehouse and reviewed by the customer care team. We’ll send you an email after your items have been reviewed, which may take up to 2 business days.
- Online purchases using credit/debit cards may be refunded or exchanged in-store. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase for our Timberland team member to assist you.
- Online purchases using PayPal can only be returned to the online store.
- Online purchases using Afterpay can be returned online or instore. Please Note: Afterpay customers who purchased online before the 21st November will not be eligible to get a refund in store.
- Please note gift cards are non-refundable
- In-store purchases cannot be returned or refunded to the online store at this point in time.
- If you purchased online and picked up in-store using our Click and Collect service, then you are eligible for an exchange or full refund.
- Please note gift cards are non-refundable
EXCHANGES & STORE CREDIT
In-store purchases that are eligible for return and within 30 days of receipt may be exchanged for other items, or store credit provided. It is at the discretion of our Timberland team to decide whether a full refund will be provided.
COST OF RETURNS
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
We offer two services when booking your return online;
- Courier pick-up – Cost varies depending on your pickup location
- Australian Post drop-offs – We recommend using their track and trace services
Returns will be accepted on any faulty item(s) returned to any Timberland store within a reasonable timeframe.
If you believe your online purchase arrived with a manufacturing fault, or you received something different to your original order, we'll be happy to cover the cost of the return.
If this is the case, please contact our Customer Care Team straight away with as many details as possible about the order.